14 March 2024

Unreal Engine 5.3

Level FX  / CHAOS destruction / Level Characters

[W.I.P.] [Simple Mocap Animations]

Unreal Engine 5.3 exercises - I took a break from Houdini Crowds RnD to give some love to the Unreal 5.3 engine. I took approximately an hour to set dress some existing FX within this environment I downloaded form UE marketplace. I utilized the pre-existing cinematic cameras within the level sequencer to render out. In addition I downloaded Characters and mocap anims to be retargeted and used with the UE5 engine as player characters. I also tested out some destruction with the Chaos system within UE5. Its nice that most of the bugs for Houdini to Unreal pipeline have smoothed out some. Great job to all dev software teams! 💪
This clip shows a render with FX and below that is a render without FX.
More testing to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment